Where to Find Our Produce
Soil Born Farms grows vegetables year-round for people in the Sacramento area. We believe that high quality local produce should be affordable to all members of our community. Vegetables from our fields get to consumers through local markets and restaurants, local food banks, seasonal neighborhood farm stands, and a weekly produce box program that families subscribe to (Community Supported Agriculture or CSA).
2020 J Street, Sacramento, CA
Saturdays from 8am-1pm, YEAR-ROUND
Closed for winter, re-opens Sunday, May 17, 2015 at our Day on the Farm event
Saturdays 8am - 1pm
- EBT (food stamps) accepted!
- Organic vegetables fresh from the field
- Eggs from our free-range hens
- Fruit, nuts, honey, rice, jams and jellies, and more from neighboring farms
- Invest in local farms: Subscribe and get a weekly box of seasonal produce
- Learn new recipes in our weekly newsletter
- Multiple pick-up locations throughout Sacramento
Community Farm Stands
We donate thousands of pounds of produce every year to the Sacramento Food Bank, River City Food Bank, and other agencies. Unfortunately we do not have the capacity to make additional donations.
Restaurants and Retail Outlets